Yoga instructor Training

I'm very much enjoyed the yoga convention Saturday at the Greater Chicago Hindu Temple and was very impressed with all the Gurus that showed up. I have noticed that my Energy has started to change and noticed that I am now running Yoga Energy. It feels different.

I am very lucky to have found such a great Temple to learn Yoga from. I learned that Yoga is more than just doing the Yoga poses. It is about Sacred space that is created within oneself and that connection to the Divine that we hold within us. It is a lifestyle for some and a Healing modality for others. Yoga is what you want it to be and so much more. I realized that I did not really truly understand Yoga. I am so open and willing to learn more about this Modality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The White owl

Belief systems